Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank You To ALL Applicants!

I just wanted to thank every single one of you who took time out of your busy schedules to apply for our design team! Honestly, the positive response I have received has been overwhelming and truly flattering! I did not expect such widespread interest! THANK YOU! There are so many talented scrappers and artists out there, and having to pick and choose among you was almost painful! It was so hard for me to choose that I had to enlist the help of friends, family, and roommates so that I didn't end up with 30 people on my DT! Obviously, I can't choose everyone, and I hope that all applicants will choose to participate in our twice-monthly challenges.

The Design Team members are being notified now and will be announced on the blog later today!

5 comments:

  1. Today is de day! :) I'm sure they will be great talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Design Team! And the new challenges and the work you guys do with it!

    ReplyDelete